Table of Contents Hide
Lately, Cannabidiol (CBD) has popped up a lot in the health, wellness, and even beauty industries. Research shows that the compound is beneficial in almost everything from pain relief to curbing anxiety.
Image Source: Pexels
According to scientists, CBD is entirely safe for consumption, both for children and adults. Besides, in December 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) had recognized CBD as being safe due to its medicinal utility in many health problems.
Owing to this, more people have already started to use CBD oil as a natural dietary supplement. Want to give it a try? Here we discuss some benefits of CBD and how to boost your overall health effectively.
CBD and Its Health Benefits
Cannabidiol is an abundantly occurring compound in the Cannabis Sativa plant. Unlike its intoxicating counterpart – THC, CBD is non-intoxicating and provides therapeutic benefits. Besides, it’s entirely safe for use.
CBD oil infusions often help increase its stability, dosing, and bioavailability. CBD oil is cannabidiol extracted from hemp or cannabis plants. It may contain low to high CBD concentrations. The levels of cannabinoids and other compounds may also vary depending on the extraction technique and formulation.
Image Source: Pexels
Owing to its high safety profile, people understand CBD is more than just a recreational substance. It offers an enormous range of health benefits. Hence, people are more relaxed about taking it. Let’s know some of them.
- CBD can boost your appetite: People who are affected by health conditions may lose their appetite. CBD can restore appetite and help you provide the essential nutrients needed to stimulate your appetite.
- CBD improves your sleep: If you struggle with anxiety or insomnia, you may find it difficult to fall asleep. All you can do is pop Sunday Scaries CBD gummies to help you sleep since it allows you to relax enough to fall asleep.
- CBD helps relieve pain: CBD can ease discomfort associated with chronic conditions like migraines.
- CBD treats anxiety and depression: One of the most promising benefits of CBD is to treat mental health conditions like anxiety and depression.
- CBD helps promote brain health: CBD can boost neurogenesis and neuroplasticity by generating new brain cells. It may increase the brain’s ability to adapt to environmental factors or degenerative disease.
How to Use CBD Oil?
CBD is available in various forms such as tinctures, sprays, capsules, creams, pastes, salves. You can choose to try any form and method to understand which suits your needs. Each variation has a delivery method that ends up in your system to provide the desired results.
Choosing the right form of CBD oil depends on several factors, including:
- health condition
- optimal dose
- the desired results
- long-lasting effects
Besides, many people prefer CBD oil in a form that is not smokable.
When taken orally, CBD oil takes a while to induce its effect (approximately between 15-30 minutes). It can trigger effects that may last for more than a few hours. Ultimately, it depends on your personal preference and desired result.
Remember that CBD oil (cannabidiol) is complex and can cause different effects depending on your physiology. Besides, the impact and the result depends on many other factors such as weight, diet, age, physical activity, etc.
Lastly, the effect also varies depending on your body’s ability to absorb the cannabinoids in CBD.
Image Source: Pexels
What is the Right Dosage of CBD Oil?
We all have different bodies and react differently to every supplement. Depending on what effect you want and how you feel after consuming CBD oil, you can adjust the right dose.
- One should start with low doses of CBD oil and make proper observations on the effects. Keep the same dosage and schedule for a few days to see if it works right for you.
- We would recommend opting for a full-spectrum tincture if CBD is new to you. A moderate dose for a beginner is around 15mg, and this is around 0.25ml of oil.
- If you do not receive the desired effect, you may gradually increase the dose to 75 mg or until you find that “just right” amount.
- When taking an oral dose, start by placing a drop under the tongue and swallowing it after 1-2 minutes.
- You can increase the number of drops and daily intake. This method increases the bioavailability. But, remember, you should not take more than 20-25 drops three times a day.
Important Point: Without a healthy lifestyle, one cannot overcome conditions or boost your health solely by consuming CBD oil. It would be best if you had a healthy diet and daily physical exercise regime to enhance the effects of CBD.
Image Source: Unsplash
Does CBD Cause Any Side Effects?
CBD is a safe remedy. It may trigger adverse effects in sporadic cases – only if the dose is too high for the consumer. CBD provides an excellent safety record with minimal potential side effects.
If you are taking any treatment medications, we recommend consulting with your healthcare provider before consuming CBD oil to avoid unwanted side-effects. If you experience any adverse reaction, it could be due to interaction with your medication.
Be careful when choosing the right CBD vape cartridges. It may contain toxic ingredients when inhaled, including thinning agents.
The pharmacokinetics of CBD is a complicated subject. There are no established guidelines for the best way to use CBD to achieve your health goals. It all depends on your unique experience that deserves patient experimentation. Lastly, it is essential to consult your physician regarding the dosage to enjoy the incredible benefits of CBD oil’s daily use.